“My work is to seek after truth.” – Algernon Sidney
What are you looking for in a college education?
- High-quality, principle-based education at a reasonable cost.
- A life-long appreciation for knowledge and faith.
- An understanding and appreciation of wisdom and beauty that are common to the human experience.
- An understanding of the unique founding of the United States and a chance to join that great conversation.
- Preparation for further study and entrepreneurial pursuits.
- A college degree required for today’s professional world, and the type of education and leadership skills needed to build tomorrow.
- Education within a wholesome religious environment.
Mount Liberty College currently offers only one undergraduate degree, a BA in Classical Liberal Arts.
Students enroll in related companion seminars each semester. Each set of courses has been developed as a unit to work together and is taught as an interdisciplinary search for true foundational principles and an understanding of the world in which we live. These courses include the following subjects:
- American History
- Current Events
- Fine Arts
- Math and Physics Classics
- Political Economy
- Religions of the World
- World History
Our first year at Mount Liberty College, we are offering our freshman courses. Freshmen courses from this list include:
- Development of Civilization, parts I and II
- Thinking and Writing
- Thinking and Speaking
- Principles of the American Founding, parts I and II
- Defense Against the Dark Arts (Logic)
- Science or Science Fiction
Apply for the 2019-2020 school year